Tis’ the season! We are officially in the the holiday and gift giving season. The Scrip program is a way to pay for everyday purchases using gift cards in place of cash, checks, and credit cards…..you purchase gift cards at face value and the PTA receives a rebate depending on the gift card purchased.
Great Lakes Scrip Center offers over 300 of the country’s biggest brands, including grocery, department stores, gas stations, restaurants, hotels, home improvement, and more.
All December orders must be placed NO LATER than Friday, December 4th !
Signing up for ShopWithScrip is easy!
1) Go to www.ShopWithScrip.com and click How to Enroll
2) Click “Get Started” at the top
3) Click “Click Here For Family Enrollment”
4) Click “Join Your Program”
5) Enter our enrollment code 5EEL45CC55639
a. By entering this code, your account will be associated with our PTA so our PTA can begin earning rebates!
6) Fill in all required personal information and click ‘I Accept.’
7) Choose two security challenge questions from the list and provide answers.
You must pay via PrestoPay which allows your payment to be transferred securely via electronic debit. PrestoPay is not a credit card system and uses the same electronic payment transfer used by direct deposit systems.
Should you have any questions regarding enrolling in the program, you may contact our gift card coordinator, Sundee Swinford at [email protected], or you may call the Scrip customer service line directly at 800-727-4715, option 3.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar