Room Parent and Room Party Volunteers
Sign up to be a Room Parent and/or Party Volunteer!
SignUp for Room Parent/Party Volunteers will open on Monday, August 26, 2019 @ 10:00 AM. It will close after the last curriculum night on Thursday, September 5, 2019.
Our room parent committee procedures aim to:
- Give teachers greater authority over what happens in their classroom.
- Allow for more parents to volunteer at parties.
There will be:
2-3 Head Room Parents per class.
- You may be a Head Room Parent for one classroom only.
- Only sign up for head room parent if you are willing to do everything on this list.
- Head room parents must be PTA members.
- Head room parents can attend class parties to support party volunteers, but it is not required.
4 Party volunteers per party.
- Sign up to plan and attend one party per teacher. This will allow us to get more parents in to volunteer, and it will also allow you to attend a party for more than one of your children (if you have more than one child, and the slots are not full).
- Room Party volunteers will be contacted by Room Parents to assign parties.
Sign up to be a Room Parent and/or Room Party volunteer here:
Questions about volunteering as a Room Parent or Room Party volunteer?
Contact Jennifer at [email protected]