The yearbook committee is holding a contest for the yearbook cover design! Submit your art by 10/26 to be in the competition.
The design must meet the following requirements:
- Portrait Letter Size (8-1/2 wide x 11 high)
- Your design can go edge to edge if you like
- Markers are best
- Crayons are allowed, but not preferred
- Colored pencils will not be dark enough
- Include “Abraham Lincoln Elementary School” and “2017-2018” in your design (without quotes)
- OR, leave 2-3″ at the top of your design blank (can be background shaded) where we can type in the school name and year
- Please put your name and your AM teacher’s name in pencil on the BACK bottom corner of your entry.
While creating a design, kids may want to ask themselves these questions …
- What makes Lincoln School special to me?
- What do I love most about Lincoln School?
- What do Lincoln School and the “power of yet” mean to you?
- What’s my favorite thing(s) about Lincoln School?
- What do I think about when I think about Lincoln School?
Contest entries can be turned in to the school office in the PTA mailbox marked “Yearbook Cover Contest” NOW through Oct 26th. No late submissions will be accepted. We cannot wait to see some creative cover designs!!
Questions? Contact Lisa Wiedholz at [email protected]
Last years winning entry was created by Lindsey Street.