Become a Member Today
Join the Abraham Lincoln PTA and positively influence your child’s education. Visit our webstore to securely pay online for membership, or fill out this form and send us a check. All online transactions will be redirected to PayPal. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Membership in the PTA affords you the following great benefits:
- An opportunity to get involved with your child’s school experience
- An opportunity to save on everyday purchases via National PTA’s
- Member Benefits
- Voting rights at general PTA meetings
- The privilege to chair a committee
- $15 for one parent or $20 total for two parents for a one year membership.
- Note – about $12 of your membership dues goes into our operating budget to help fund a variety of programs for students and families. The remainder goes to state and national dues.
- Membership is renewed annually. All PTA members must renew annually to receive benefits. Join anytime, it’s never too late!
If I join, do I have to attend the monthly meetings?
Attendance is not mandatory, but it is a great way to share your voice. Most PTA meetings consist of the PTA Board members, active committee chairs, certain staff, a few other parents, and a smattering of young siblings.
Of course, we’d like to see more members at the meetings to get more feedback and suggestions for the direction of our PTA, but we understand that people are busy.
Stay in the loop by visiting our site regularly and sign up for our weekly emails. We also are frequent posters on social media.
If I join, will you ask me to volunteer?
We encourage all members to get involved and have many ways for you to participate that will fit your schedule and commitment level.
We want you to be involved, get in the school, meet other parents, build a network, share your talents, and deepen relationships. Parent engagement is a key indicator of student success, so let’s make it fun! The more, the merrier – so volunteer already!