We are excited to announce that we have partnered with Scrip for our gift card purchasing program.
Scrip fundraising is a program that enables families to raise money for Abraham Lincoln PTA. Scrip is just another way to pay for everyday purchases using gift cards in place of cash, checks, and credit cards.
You purchase gift cards at face value, and your coordinator orders those cards from Great Lakes Scrip Center. In turn, the PTA receives a rebate % depending on the gift card purchased. This rebate can range anywhere from 1.25% up to 16%!
Great Lakes Scrip Center offers over 300 of the country’s biggest brands, including grocery, department stores, gas stations, restaurants, hotels, home improvement, and more. Just by using scrip to pay for your normal weekly purchases, you can easily raise $500 or more per year. It’s time to put your shopping dollars to work!
Signing up for ShopWithScrip is easy!
- Go to www.ShopWithScrip.com and click How to Enroll
- Click “Get Started” at the top
- Click “Click Here For Family Enrollment”
- Click “Join Your Program”
- Enter our enrollment code 5EEL45CC55639
- By entering this code, your account will be associated with our PTA so our PTA can begin earning rebates!
- Fill in all required personal information and click ‘I Accept.’
- Choose two security challenge questions from the list and provide answers.
How do I pay for the gift cards?
You can pay with personal check or with “PrestoPay”. PrestoPay allows your order payment to be transferred securely via electronic debit. You won’t have to drop off any more checks! PrestoPay is not a credit card system, because credit cards charge fees that are costly. Instead, PrestoPay uses the same electronic payment transfer used by direct deposit systems. It’s easy to use, and easy to get started!
Questions? Contact Scrip customer service line directly at 800-727-4715, option 3.