Currently, Abraham Lincoln PTA memberships are at 19% projected member enrollment. We need your support!
We know Covid has limited our activities, club offerings, and appreciation events this school year. However, we are excited to still be able to offer the following exciting opportunities for all of our Lincoln school community.
Here are some of the opportunities that are supported by your membership fees:
- Virtual, social emotional-themed assemblies- fall and spring
- Virtual field trips (by grade level) to enhance learning
- Virtual High Interest Day
- DirectorySpot available to all Lincoln families
- Teacher/staff appreciation
- And many more!
Membership has its advantages! Not only do your fees support exciting opportunities for our school community, it also provides:
- Parent and volunteer connection with each other and school staff. Members can chair committees and work together with other parents and Lincoln staff to support programs that extend student learning beyond the school day.
- Parents/members can vote for programs and policies that affect our community at a local, state, and national level.
Annual membership fee options:
- $15 for individuals
- $20 for the family membership
Your membership fees will help us maintain our budget during this unique school year and ensure we can continue providing our regular offerings in the future.
Thank you for supporting your PTA!
You can join from our PTA Webstore at abelincolnpta.org. Or, click on the link below to join now!