Calling all 3rd and 4th graders! Join us for Lincoln’s after school Book Club on:
Friday, March 6th
Mrs. Bishop’s classroom (Room 152)
How do I join?
- Sign up at: go.abelincolnpta.org/MarchBookClub
- Read Dragons in a Bag by Zetta Elliott by yourself or with a parent.
- Copies of the book will be available in your classroom.
- Come ready to discuss it with your classmates.
- Bring water and a nut free snack from home.
- Pick up your child on Greenfield outside of Door 3 at 4:30 p.m.
- If your child rides the bus or goes to the YMCA, please notify the front office.
- NOTE: This next meeting, we will discuss both February and March books.
Contact Jami Dougherty or Megan Lowrie at [email protected]