Sign up to be a Room Parent and/or Party Volunteer!
SignUp for Room Parent/Party Volunteers will open on Monday, August 26, 2019 @ 10:00 AM. It will close after the last curriculum night on Thursday, September 5, 2019.
Our room parent committee procedures aim to:
- Give teachers greater authority over what happens in their classroom.
- Allow for more parents to volunteer at parties.
There will be:
2-3 Head Room Parents per class.
- You may be a Head Room Parent for one classroom only.
- Only sign up for head room parent if you are willing to do everything on this list.
- Head room parents must be PTA members.
- Head room parents can attend class parties to support party volunteers, but it is not required.
4 Party volunteers per party.
Sign up to plan and attend one party per teacher. This will allow us to get more parents in to volunteer, and it will also allow you to attend a party for more than one of your children (if you have more than one child, and the slots are not full).
Room Party volunteers will be contacted by Room Parents to assign parties.
Sign up to be a Room Parent and/or Room Party volunteer here:
Questions about volunteering as a Room Parent or Room Party volunteer?
Contact Jennifer at RoomParentChair@abelincolnpta.org