Dates: October 11, November 1, November 29, December 13
The Inside Out Club teaches kids to be kind, accepting, self-aware and so much more through volunteer projects and community awareness! Over 30 local not-for-profit charity organizations will be introduced helping our kids better understand our local needs and volunteer opportunities right here in our neighborhoods!
The Club is FREE for our Lincoln students! It’s only 1 hour approximately each month (will likely be on a Thursdays after school from 3:30-4:30 pm once a month) through the Fall and Spring offering 8 afternoons total for the year.
The Club is for 1st & 2nd grade (combined) and we may potentially add a second group in the Spring for 3-5th grades. If you are interested in having your child participate, permission slips will go out the first week of October.
If you are able to volunteer for the hour (don’t need to commit to every month) your child will be guaranteed a spot in the club- otherwise it’s first come, first serve until all 25 spots fill up per group! We’ll do a separate sign up for Fall and Spring.
• 4-year rolling curriculum comprised of 23 lessons- so kids can come back each year and have a totally new experience!
• Lessons tie to Illinois Common Core and Social and Emotional Learning Standards- So our school teachers and leaders fully support the additional opportunity for SEL growth
• Developed with input from professionals in education, psychology and counseling
• We do not charge for the school program! PTA donations are welcome!
• Caring for Animals
• Caring for the Sick
• Helping Globally
• Celebrating Neuro-Diversity
• Celebrating Physical Diversity
• Friends with Dif-abilities
• Welcome to Your New Home
• Including Seniors
• Mindfulness Matters
• Power of Character
• Same Only Different
• Supporting Our Troops
• Thank a Veteran
• Appreciating Water
• Childhood Hunger
• Homelessness in Our Community
• Hunger in Our Community
• Literacy Launch
• Needs vs. Wants
• Overcoming Food Insecurity
• Transportation Access
• Caring for the Planet
• Reduce, Reuse, Recycle