Friday, February 8th from 3:30-4:30. Sign up HERE for the February Book Club meeting.
The February book is: Beatrice Zinker, Upside Down Thinker by Shelley Johannes
**Note that students must register online in order to attend. **
How does my child join?
- Sign up by clicking on the above link for the corresponding month.
- Read the assigned book.
- Copies of the book will be available in your child’s classroom.
- Come ready to discuss the book with your classmates.
- Bring a nut free snack and a water bottle to Mrs. Bishop’s Room (Rm 152) after school.
- Pick up your child on Greenfield outside of Door 3 at 4:30 p.m. If your child rides the bus or goes to the YMCA, please notify the office.
Contact Jami Dougherty or Megan Lowrie at BookClub@abelincolnpta.org